Shopping Deal Forum powered by www.userquote.com Logitech 720p Webcam C905 $38.99 After $15 Rebate at Amazon

Author Topic: Logitech 720p Webcam C905 $38.99 After $15 Rebate at Amazon  (Read 1636 times)

master

• Administrator
  • L7: Super Shopper
  • Register today and start to be frugal!
    • Online Shopping Help
Logitech 720p Webcam C905 $38.99 After $15 Rebate at Amazon
« on: February 19, 2011, 01:07:00 PM »
Logitech 720p Webcam C905 (Silver) is currently on sale at $53.99 - $15 Rebate = $38.99 and this is the lowest price on this highly rated product.

Visit our home page http://www.userquote.com for more deals

Adeel

Re: Logitech 720p Webcam C905 $38.99 After $15 Rebate at Amazon
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 05:19:23 AM »
I bought this camera recently and i should admit i love it. I used to have a cheap Phillips webcam and the quality of it was bad. The picture came out as if i was in a basement. This camera has a very cool useful feature which is called the backlight and even if there is not enough light in the room it still looks DOOD, VERY GOOD.
The microphone is working very well too. You can sit away from the wbcam and still talk with your normal voice volume. It does not have any background noise.
Another nice feature of this camera is special effects. You can fool around, adding some funny hats, glasses, masks to your face or even become an alien (if smb wants to).It works with Skype, but you have to let this software be used with Skype. The program asks you if you want to let Logitech be used with Skype and if you say yes, you can enjoy this cool feature.